My Lupo Lowered 40MM, With 15" Audi Pepperpots!

RCH

Recently joined the forum and I thought I would post a picture of my Lupo, Its nothing special but its a start.

In the near future I'm going to buy some coilovers And get my wheels refurbed as up close they have some light kerbing and marks.

I'm not looking to do loads of changes to the car as its only a 1L And hopefully in May Next year ill get a Lupo GTI.

Currently My Lupo is lowered on 40MM Springs, With 15" Audi pepperpots running 165/50/15 Tyres, To use the wheels on my car I'm using 15MM 4x100 to 5x100 adaptors.

IMG_0386_zpsyjixuvkd.jpg

IMG_0391_zpst9x2h0ou.jpgIMG_0400_zpswl0o5j7k.jpgIMG_0402_zpssa7mtjuw.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Hello and welcome to the club!

Your car looks really clean, and the Pepperpots really suit it!

Thanks for all nice replys! ?

I used 40MM APEX Springs, they will be coming off soon as I would like to go lower! I'm just curious weather my wheels will rub on arches if I go lower (was planning around 60mm on coilovers) if anyone has any advice please comment!

I'm from a village around 8 miles from silverstone/towcester, But I'm in Towcester & Silverstone a lot as girlfriend and mates live there!

Edited by RCH

Thanks for all nice replys! ?

I used 40MM APEX Springs, they will be coming off soon as I would like to go lower! I'm just curious weather my wheels will rub on arches if I go lower (was planning around 60mm on coilovers) if anyone has any advice please comment!

I'm from a village around 8 miles from silverstone/towcester, But I'm in Towcester & Silverstone a lot as girlfriend and mates live there!

Your tyre size and how low you go will determine if the wheels rub or not :)

I will be running same tyre size as I am now which is 165 50 15 with a little bit of stretch, and lowered by 60mm!

Update:

Removed door strips (biggest pain in the ass, and could do with some more elbow grease)

And removed the chrome letters (LUPO) from the boot!

Aswell as remove the rear wiper!

I'll post some pictures soon! ?

Edited by RCH

I will be running same tyre size as I am now which is 165 50 15 with a little bit of stretch, and lowered by 60mm!

Update:

Removed door strips (biggest pain in the ass, and could do with some more elbow grease)

And removed the chrome letters (LUPO) from the boot!

Aswell as remove the rear wiper!

I'll post some pictures soon! ?

You should be fine and not have any rubbing issues in that case :)