Camber adjustment...

Guys,

Had the car in for tracking and alignment today and although it has been adjusted as much as possible. It is still pretty far off with only the passenger rear wheel running correctly.

Results as follows:

Left Front:

0degrees 05

Toe - 0degrees 02'

Left Rear:

-1degrees 17'

Toe - 0degrees 29'

Right Front:

-2degrees 10'

Toe - 1degrees 08'

Right Rear:

-3degrees 28'

Toe - -0degrees 11'

Total Toe - 0degree 18'

Thrust Angle - 0degree 20'

Any ideas what I can do to even this up? Mentioned something about adjustable top mounts and maybe replacing track rod ends and tie rows. Also, are there any kits to be able to adjust the rear camber?

Thanks.

hello mate, camber shims might sort out your rear issues. the front camber should sort out with those bolts that I showed you (the two bottom bolts on then shocker ) you may have a problem with your 17's if you start putting your camber right. did the bloke who did your checks not know how to adjust your setup or could he just not get the adjustment ? I can't see how adjustable top mounts will work with the lupo setup cos they need to be bolted in at the wing mounting. adjustable bottom arms are available, which is probably your best option.i wonder if your beam has been subject to an impact, it is the usual cause of readings like that. without any knowledge of the car it came out it is difficult to say. there are unscrupulous people out there who will sell you a bent beam. however I'm not chucking out any accusations so I don't upset anyone (but it has to be considered) geoff