Green Lupo 1.4s, Airbags have been deployed £150

burningsextornado

Hi Guys,

After a good few years i think it's finally time to say goodbye to my Lupo :(

The other day i was driving along minding my own business when all of a sudden my airbags have blown after a sharp jolt and bang. It materialises I've hit a raised manhole cover after not being properly sign posted (that's another story)

I've priced up the cost of getting everything fixed and at this time it's just not worth the hassle, It's a second car so i'm just going to cut my losses.

The car itself is MOT'd and runs fine, as stated both airbags have been deployed, i have replaced the seat belt but the light is still on the dash. The car is lowered on FK coilovers also.

I would not expect anyone to repair this to a roadworthy condition, rather than getting it scrapped for peanuts I am gauging interest to see if any other Lupo owners can use parts or has the time and facilities to break it by themselves. As stated I don't have the time to break it myself so this is £150 for the entirety of the car.

Have a read through my thread to see what it once was, any questions drop me an email.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...