Black Lupo 1.4 16V Sport

DanSV

Hi all,

the time has come to put my Lupo up for sale :(

I have owned the car for about 3 years and it has been a great little car, however, I now have a MK5 Golf Gti and the Lupo has fallen by the wayside a little bit.

I would much rather it go to someone that can give it the use it deserves!!

The car itself is a '52 plate and bodywise isn't too bad, a few minor dents here but on the whole not bad for its age.

I have removed the side mouldings from the doors & 1/4 panel but other than that the exterior is pretty standard.

There is around 95000 on the clock and is MOT'd until Nov 2015 (will double check) and taxed until Aug 2015

It is on a set of black ATS cups and lowered on springs.

Inside, again it is pretty much standard, there is a JVC headunit (nothing spectacular) and it has uprated JBL component speakers (again nothing too spectacular)

The interior is very tidy and in very good condition for the car!

I also have a spare headlining that is covered in marvel comic fabric which can go with the car if anyone wants it (would make a nice start to a project) and also I do have a couple of spoilers for the tailgate (offers on either or both can go with the car, one is a 2 piece and the other is a full spoiler but can't remember the make!)

This is really just a gauge to see if anyone is interested in a good, fairly standard car to turn into a decent project.

If anyone is interested at all please feel free to get in touch with me either on here or you can text me on 07506757337 (I work a lot so may not always be able to answer phone calls!)

Ideally looking for offers over £1500 if possible and definitely no swaps as I already have the golf now!!!

I will get a few more pics up when I can, and if the interest is there

http://s645.photobucket.com/user/Dan_SV_photos/media/iPhone%20340.jpg.html

(seem to be having trouble getting images on this post, the above link will show the Lupo though!)

Edited by DanSV

I know Pete, am pretty gutted to sell it!

Was hoping to keep it for my Mrs but she doen't look like driving anytime soon and it is a shame to see it stood!

Haha I will get some pics up of the mk5 when I get a spare minute!

Yeah the deflectors can go separately, drop me a message with an offer lol

Dan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...