*** WANTED Lupo 20v turbo ***

W-TRON

well average looking one went on ebay for about £1200.00 (not gti)

But it all depends on the example especially if it has a big turbo, and if it the gti.

between £1000-£6000

Edited by W-TRON

You will be lucky to get one 300bhp Bam engines can't make that on standard turbo etc and not many people retro fit the Bam engine into lupos as most use the 150bhp golf or 180bhp leon cupra engine.

All the same good luck but if you get one for 1k be prepared to make a hospital visit.

You will be lucky to get one 300bhp Bam engines can't make that on standard turbo etc and not many people retro fit the Bam engine into lupos as most use the 150bhp golf or 180bhp leon cupra engine.

All the same good luck but if you get one for 1k be prepared to make a hospital visit.

i was just talking big turbo dies not have to be bam or akm

I did not want to buy one for 1k! Some on asked how much i was willing to spend!

Buy one and get it done yourself for that price.

Or buy a Decent GTI, then cams, exhaust, induction then spend the change on silly things like air, leathers and bodywork!

i would rather buy one done, gti will not be easy to get more power out of it with a supercharger or turbo conversion

How many 300bhp+ Lupos are there anyway!? I can only think of three, maybe four off of the top of my head! I doubt the people who own them would be willing to sell them either!

Buy a shed of a loop with a 1.8T in and be happy or do the work yourself, as said above the KO4's will struggle to make that kind of power.

For doing a conversion (No offence but the vibe i'm getting is that you'd be way out of your depth) it would be best to start with a GTi or a TDi regardless..

Anyway back to the point of the thread, good luck finding a 300+ lupo for less than a fair penny!

How many 300bhp+ Lupos are there anyway!? I can only think of three, maybe four off of the top of my head! I doubt the people who own them would be willing to sell them either!

Buy a shed of a loop with a 1.8T in and be happy or do the work yourself, as said above the KO4's will struggle to make that kind of power.

For doing a conversion (No offence but the vibe i'm getting is that you'd be way out of your depth) it would be best to start with a GTi or a TDi regardless..

Anyway back to the point of the thread, good luck finding a 300+ lupo for less than a fair penny!

I never said they could make 300bhp hence i said Big Turbo!

EIther IHI or Garret.

As i had a leon with a GT28RS, just thought in a little car it would be immense.

to be honest i think i would be happy for a good conversion running just stock with a remap (200bhp)

I am not mechanically minded but i know what i want

i reckon you would struggle to get one converted proffesionally for cheap, the conversion done by a pro would be 5k+.

i saw one for sale a bit back, 3k..... it would be a quick car at 200 hp let alone 300hp.

id love to build one myself but reckon it would cost a good few thou

good luck finding one for a couple a k tho

i reckon you would struggle to get one converted proffesionally for cheap, the conversion done by a pro would be 5k+.

i saw one for sale a bit back, 3k..... it would be a quick car at 200 hp let alone 300hp.

id love to build one myself but reckon it would cost a good few thou

good luck finding one for a couple a k tho

No point in replying to this guy. He is a 5 year old or types a post and blacks out with no idea what he just posted.

I want one for 1200. I never said I wanted one for 1200.

I want 300bhp. I never said I wanted 300bhp.

Sigh.

No point in replying to this guy. He is a 5 year old or types a post and blacks out with no idea what he just posted.

I want one for 1200. I never said I wanted one for 1200.

I want 300bhp. I never said I wanted 300bhp.

Sigh.

your rite haha