Lupo Tdi Sport

smithysmoo

2001 Lupo Tdi sport in Green

Full service history with stamps and bills for loads of it.

Had it for 2 1/2 years and has offered economical and reliable driving. Tax is only £30, low insurance and it never drops below 50mpg even with all town driving.

Its lowered on Eibach springs in my ownership which on reviews were the best. At the same time I replaced front dampers and top mounts and rear bumpstops and covers. Sits nice and handles well and not too low.

In the last year its had a windscreen, drop links, arb bushes, mintex front pads and discs, rear drums cleaned and serviced, a back box and gearbox oil changed. Last service was 154k so plenty of driving left.

Also has heko wind deflectors and a matt black roof and bonnet bra. I’ve also uprated the front speakers and added an original vw CD player and has a performance air filter. It also has fog lights.

MOT till November.

Bad bits – It has stone chips here and there and the odd scratch but nothing you wouldn’t expect from a vehicle of the same age. Also since I’ve owned it the gearbox has never gone down from 4 to 3..It will do if you double clutch and it moves up and down from every other gear fine smooth and tight. I’ve been told this is the syncromesh on 3. Had quotes for around £400 to fix but too be honest its no problem driving it how it is. This has also been reflected in the price.

Need a bigger car otherwise I would have no issues keeping this for cheap fun motoring.

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask. £850ono

Pictures will be on today.

Edited by smithysmoo