Carbon fibre Skinning

miles904

Hi guys, I want to advertise some Carbon Fibre parts I've done for VW Lupo's and Seat Arosa's but I can't seem to work out how to add images so if you are interested in getting a quote, email me at miles.ratcliffe@gmail.com or drop me a pm and ill send you examples of parts I have previously done as well as your quote.

Thanks

Cheers for the help Pete! :wub:

I've added the prices I charged for the parts above which includes postage (UK only).

If anyone wants a quote, feel free to pm me or email me at miles.ratcliffe@gmail.com

Thanks! :D

No problem, I can claim discount now! ?

Lovely work mate, wish I had the patience to do that! Just a shame my cash flow is a bit lacking atm, would've been handy whilst the gti is in lotsa bits!

Wow that's excellent work. Not a big fan of the carbon fibre look but I'm more annoyed by people who do it badly.

• 3 years later...
On 3/21/2015 at 7:04 PM, miles904 said:

Hi guys, I want to advertise some Carbon Fibre parts I've done for VW Lupo's and Seat Arosa's but I can't seem to work out how to add images so if you are interested in getting a quote, email me at miles.ratcliffe@gmail.com or drop me a pm and ill send you examples of parts I have previously done as well as your quote.

Thanks

This still around ?