Lupo GTI Black 94k

A_dinsdale

Hi I have owned this car for just over two months now and I can't fault it its a great car!- nippy, sticks to the road, responsive... But I need something bigger, as much as I love small VWs.

It's done 94k miles, it's got MOT till December, it's completely standard apart from a backbox delete so the exhaust is a bit louder (sounds good). Body work and paint is good condition apart from a scuff on the front bumper. Interior is good for the age and I've got stacks of history for it.

The top end was rebuilt 10-12k miles ago with new valve seats, valves, head gasket, timing belts etc. (So engine drives spot on, gearbox is good too! (This is the 5 speed model).

Since owning it I've replaced both drivers side window switches, drivers door lock mechanism, front pads and discs, oil and filter change, air filter, got the tracking done and spent a lot of time polishing the car. :tongueout:

All in all it is a great car but I do need something bigger for work and sadly can't afford to run two cars at the moment.

Car is fully hpi and accident clear etc. I am looking for £3200 for the car and it is located in Torquay (South Devon).

Feel free to message me for any questions you have about the car, cheers.

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

IMG_1506_1.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

Edited by A_dinsdale

• 4 weeks later...