First car, Lupo.

PaulIsAGenius

Hello everyone

I passed my driving test at the beginning of December, after third time trying, it took me forever to decide on a first car until i was randomly browsing before bed and i seen this 04 plate beauty! 58,500 on the clock & full service history, i compare the price with other lupos around my area and it was a bargain at £1,995 and i've loved it ever since!

lupo_zpswawf8ho3.jpg

Just need some inspiration and help on how to make this beauty even more prettier to look at and drive!

Please don't ruin it like 99% of the cars on here with I'll fitting wheels and slammed on cheap coilovers.

you sound like me:p

Yeah, lol I'm getting old.

I'm into different wheels but not 12" 11j wheels. It's looks rubbish IMO. I also like lowering but not to the point the car needs notched etc. you can Lower the car like 60mm handling and looks are much improved but it's still useable.

But I like the fact that putting rip speed stuff makes you a chav but doing the same stuff is ok. Slammed on joms, g69 steels. Not creative at all which I thought was the point of vw modding.