how do you remove the speedo, air vents and centre console trim?

I just recently dismantled mine in my arosa

Speedo:

One screw under the cover, ones that's out pull the cover towards you and it should come off.

Then there's a couple of screw which are holding the plastic around the speedo.

Then there should just be about two-ish screw holding the speedo in lift the speedo up and it should come free, there's two connecters on the back of the cluster which you can disconnect.

Air vents:

On the drivers side vent you will need to push the light switch in and to the right and it should pop out, then there is a screw holding the vent in.

Under the dial should be a little cover which has a hidden screw under it, the you can pull the vent out.

The passenger side I'm not too sure on how to remove but I'm guessing give it a pull and see if it moves or pry at it with a flat head screw driver.

Centre console:

Remove your head unit (and the lower din if you have it) there will be two screws in the front lower corners and one at the back, and unplug the hazard button.

The panel at the top of the centre console in-between the window blowers vent and the centre vents can be preyed off and 4 screws will be hold the top of the centre console.

Then just pull carefully from the bottom and the pop out

Hope this helps :thumbup: