Lupo Rear Arch Liner

Dblock

Hi guys,

I have read that Lupo's have rear arch liners as standard and Arosa's lack this. I think if I added some closed foam to the inside of an arch liner and fitted it, it would reduce road noise a bit so I'm up for that.

So! Has anyone fitted lupo rear arch liners to an Arosa. If so is it standard and fit the same way the lupo's does or is it harder? What do I need to fit it?

Does anyone have a part number for the rear arch liner also.

I have a 2003 mk2 Arosa 1.4tdi AMF.

Edited by Dblock

Skezza has got me some lying round in his garage... git. I think they fit the same way, I had the same plan as you.

Do you or him have a part number? Could you take a few pics when you get round to fitting them just so I have a rough idea. I need to see how close they fit as I was thinking about lining the arch liner with some closed cell foam and then a mass loaded vinyl to cut down on noise.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

From what I can gather they do 4 sorts for the lupo! im guessing GTI,3l,tdi and everything else. the gtis should fit if you trim, them down.

Hmm, I didn't realise. I thought since it's on the body it's all the same. Interesting