Raid 320mm sports Airbag steering wheel.

vworks41

I have for sale my Raid sports 320mm Airbag leather steering wheel.

This raid feels great, nice and chunky, plenty of grip and more knee room. In fantastic condition, no marks or scratches to leather.

These are the only aftermarket steering wheels which have full-size airbag, with ABE / TÜV certificate.

The Raid steering wheels are manufactured by Atiwe and distributed through Raid which is their aftermarket company. In case you aren't familiar with Atiwe, they are an OEM manufacturer, and their steering wheels are used on many high end cars including

Aston-Martin, Porsche and others. These normally retail from about £400- £600, with adapters priced at £80.00.

Will fit VW Lupo all models. VW Polo 6N; 1994–2002. Polo 6N2; 1999–2002. Seat Arosa & Ibiza 6K + 6K2 1993–2002.

I’m advertising it on here first before ebay….I’m asking £280 including Raid adapter and next working day courier by hermes.

Any question me feel free to message me....Thanks, Paul.

http://DSCF1182_zpsz1asmx5y.jpg

DSCF1166_zpschlawsce.jpg

DSCF1165_zpsacjllhg2.jpg

in%20car_zpsaxnqppte.jpg

Picture342_zpszbnbqyue.jpg

100_1308_zps1h0rj2mq.jpg

DSCF1168_zpsflg7hoeb.jpg

Seeing your lupo inspired me to get my first gti, shame yours has gone, been gone for long or recently?

Ps if any newcomers aren't aware of this members build thread then I suggest you have a good look, gives more recent posters an idea of how it should be done.