DavidB171

Hello, I'm looking to give my dashboard a small upgrade, so far i have started with replacing the radio that was stock with a Sony one. I'm looking to change my gear stick knob also and would like any links to some that yous think are good looking and comfy and if someone one could explain the process in replacing one that would be great also :)

I'm also on the looking for the dials that control the heating and AC, if yous have any links to metal or chrome ones that would be great! :)

And finally if yous have any suggestions on what I should do to the dashboard or interior please let me know :)

Thank you
David

• 2 weeks later...

Ebay for heater controls.metal and chrome one's available on eBay. Search vw heater controls. Mk4 golf's, polo's and boras' fit. Same with the gear knob. Lift up the gaiter, twist the metal clip until it breaks. Pull knob up. Job done. There's a how to on here and youtube. Painting parts gloss black seems to be the way to go with the dash. Even hydro dipping or vinyl wrapping.