1 silver

1 black

£125.00 each no messers/offers

happy to wrap if you arrange your own courier can be left in a safe place

or you can collect

i am 5 mins from M6, M61, M65 motorways

PR5 4NJ

07779 130944

i would need to dig it out @ back of my garage been well wrapped & stored for a while now, if you are genuinely interested text me on number in the ad & we can go from there thx

Edited by leweylupo

• 2 weeks later...

maybe not something i have followed to me it is a reasonable price, always room for negotiation but not giving my stuff away, but they can just stay where they are for an offer of £60.00

I will do pm me your e mail will have to be @ weekend though before get them across to you

I have dug out the silver one & it has sustained a few bits of damage easily corrected due to it being aluminium when being moved around when being sprayed or if you were wrapping a bonnet but wanting weight reduction this would be ideal.

This would be ideal for a track day car where finish isn't important & carbon fibre cant always be used on bonnets when competing

priced accordingly @ £80.00 i have pics of that but know that you are inerested in the black one so will sort that out for you

I wont let the Silver one go any cheaper as still have 2 x Lupo Gti's myself & could kick myself if I ever required one

silver bonnet now sold just black one left again some issues price reduced to £80.00 if you want pics please send me your e mail & can forward thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...