Highest mileages?

Littleblue

Hello Everyone,

I love my 2002 1.4 Lupo and I will have it until it dies... I'm just wondering how long (in terms of mileage) Lupos can run well? Mine has 108,677 on mileage which will keep rising relatively quickly due to commuting. It has been running strong so far!

Littleblue

My GTI is on 158.7 k miles, had 7k when I bought it. As Skezza said, service it regularly and look after it and it should go on and on!

My GTI is on 158.7 k miles, had 7k when I bought it. As Skezza said, service it regularly and look after it and it should go on and on!

How long have you had it? 151k miles is good going. I get bored of cars usually after 50-60k miles. Kinda hate my tdi for that. It's so good on fuel and cheap to run that I can't sell it lol. Usually I can convince myself of a reason but not this time.

I've owned her since 2004, and I honestly cannot see me ever parting with her, I still get a huge grin on my face whenever I drive her. I have an Up! as my daily now, so jumping in the Lupo at the weekends it feels supercar quick!!!

There's a Lupo 3L in denmark which have covered over 800.000km (497.000 miles). My own have "only" 367.000km (228.000 miles) on it, and my new one is 118.000 km (73.000 miles). They can last a lifetime i bet if you take good care of them!