VOTING: Member of the Year 2014

Silver!

Voting: Member of the Year 2014  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah because we may not be the most contributive bunch on the actual forum but we are without question the best. And let's be honest, no one actually gives a crap about what other people make of these awards anyways, and/or the other 'members' for that matter. It's just a silly popularity competition that is there for brown nosers to feel like they can wriggle their way further into someone's anus.

So why wouldn't I nominate you lot? You have actual personalities and I met you all through CL, so you all should get my vote if I could give it!

Yeah because we may not be the most contributive bunch on the actual forum but we are without question the best. And let's be honest, no one actually gives a crap about what other people make of these awards anyways, and/or the other 'members' for that matter. It's just a silly popularity competition that is there for brown nosers to feel like they can wriggle their way further into someone's anus.

So why wouldn't I nominate you lot? You have actual personalities and I met you all through CL, so you all should get my vote if I could give it!

That's one hell of a rant Pete :neutral:

You still could if you wanted......vote Pete. ?

And it wasn't really a rant, just see these awards come and go every year and it's always the same, I mean despite rich being in a virtual forum coma for 95% of last year he still took moty somehow and I can't remember but didn't Scotty get joty?? I mean who the bleep is Scotty!?

I know who he is btw but he's not been on here for goodness knows how long! That's my point, it just really isn't important, what's important is that my mates on here know that I think that they deserve to take the title. Stuff the actual title. I was more happy for ray to nominate me than I would be if I got it, coz I couldn't give a toss, but ray thinking I should be put forward as it, that's what means summat.

You still could if you wanted......vote Pete.

And it wasn't really a rant, just see these awards come and go every year and it's always the same, I mean despite rich being in a virtual forum coma for 95% of last year he still took moty somehow and I can't remember but didn't Scotty get joty?? I mean who the bleep is Scotty!?

I know who he is btw but he's not been on here for goodness knows how long! That's my point, it just really isn't important, what's important is that my mates on here know that I think that they deserve to take the title. Stuff the actual title. I was more happy for ray to nominate me than I would be if I got it, coz I couldn't give a toss, but ray thinking I should be put forward as it, that's what means summat.

I have to say Pete, you've confused me. I can't tell if you think the awards are a pile of ****, or if you think they're really good... lol.

Personally, I just enjoy CL. It's a nice forum to use. I've used others that can get unnecessarily aggressive over such trivial issues. I find everything is pretty relaxed on here, and if I can, I try to help people with what knowledge I know... which by the way is nothing compared to other people, who know so much more than me.

Shame, we've never met Pete, because I have got a personality, it's the one thing everyone says about me ;)

Just cumvag, keeps the northerners happy that way, plus it's pretty much all I want in a show.

lol, I'll see what I can do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.