New Lupo Owner!

Talulah_The_Lupo

The time has came to start driving my black 1.0 lupo I've had the car for a few months over the winter and have been planning various ideas for the car so now the time has came to start getting round to these jobs!

The car is sitting on coilovers (not very low at the moment) and on 14" g60 steels

Hopefully this image works but here she is!

[url=http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/j_garraton/media/1AABFBC7-205B-480B-B61A-FD1689892D16_zps8pnr6epk.jpg.html]

No worries, looks tidy,

What plans have you got for it?

I'm looking for some new wheels after the winter has ended :evil: undecided on having some extreme offset steel wheels or go for more of a clean look with some nice split rims

should be removing the bump strips this weekend i am also smoothing the front bumper recess in a few weeks time

Then ill start on the interior thinking about having some mk4 golf recaros i quite like them

also planning on getting some flip out rear windows for the summer

so i have got a busy couple of months ahead of me :thumbup:

Lots of plans then! Keep us updated,

Take it easy removing bumpstrips, highly recommend getting a cramel/toffee wheel, makes it so much easier. Looks much cleaner once removed.

Golf mk4 would be a nice upgrade :)

Have you checked to see if you have the rear plugs for pop out rears?

Lots of plans then! Keep us updated,

Take it easy removing bumpstrips, highly recommend getting a cramel/toffee wheel, makes it so much easier. Looks much cleaner once removed.

Golf mk4 would be a nice upgrade :)

Have you checked to see if you have the rear plugs for pop out rears?

Yeah ive been told not to rush bump strips ive also been told de greaser, polish and clay barring after removes all that nasty residue but i do agree they look so much cleaner when they have been removed

The Recaros are probably going to be a definite change they look really nice when they are in the car

I haven't checked yet this will be a job this weekend after i fix the door strap :thumbdown:

Yes i will have to make some sort of build thread maybe this weekend and take some more photos after shes been cleaned :thumbup:

Yeah did mine other week,

Cut through with fishing wire

Caramel wheel

Tar/residue remover

Polish

Came up well. Very slight colour difference, won't even notice unless you get close.

Ahh summer can't wait, fed up of working on car in the cold. Damn, I need a garage! haha :)

Was this a car bought to be a project?

I've got pop outs to go into mine. Thinking of waiting and get my wind screen done and get him to take out the rears. Easier for me ;)

Wish new cars still had opening quarter lights..

Yeah did mine other week,

Cut through with fishing wire

Caramel wheel

Tar/residue remover

Polish

Came up well. Very slight colour difference, won't even notice unless you get close.

Ahh summer can't wait, fed up of working on car in the cold. Damn, I need a garage! haha :)

Yeah i'll just see how it goes! have you tried using like a orbital buffer on the colour difference just a thought :question:

Neither can i :thumbup: annoying thing is that i have a garage but its full of junk :angry2:

Was this a car bought to be a project? I've got pop outs to go into mine. Thinking of waiting and get my wind screen done and get him to take out the rears. Easier for me ;) Wish new cars still had opening quarter lights..

Nope not intentionally :lol: but you know how things can get one thing after another.. :shifty:

Im just waiting on the weather to improve and i have my dad for that job it will come in handy with him being an ex window fitter :thumbup::shifty:

• 2 weeks later...