15x8 et0 or 15x7 et20 ???

JoshArosa

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running standard alloys at the moment but am tempted to get some rota grid v's soon, but not sure about the fitment with 15x8 et0 or 15x7 et20 all around anyone got advice ???

Are you low?

No way you'll be able to tuck 8j's without having rolling the arches and adding some camber at the least!

Might just get away with 7j's with ET20, but you'll still have to roll the arches.

Had some spare time, sooooo if you're looking at buying these purple Rota grids - http://www.rotashop.co.uk/rota-gridv-15-7-4x100mm-et20-violet-single-rim_p23374732.htm - then they should fit your car without *much* problems.

You will probably need to roll your arches a little and fit stretched tyres to fit them under the arch if you are (planing to go) low. I once had 165/45/15 tyres on a 7J rim, (quite a lot of stretch imo), but something along those lines will probably be required

If you're thinking about running the 8J ET0 Rota Grids and don't know much about wheels/fitment, I'd suggest sticking to the 7J wheel (no offense)! :paperbag:

Hope that helps :)

• 4 weeks later...
Are you low? No way you'll be able to tuck 8j's without having rolling the arches and adding some camber at the least! Might just get away with 7j's with ET20, but you'll still have to roll the arches.
Yeah im running coilovers atm and planing of going lower soon, I might just get staggered and go 8J rear 7J fronts

Yeah im running coilovers atm and planing of going lower soon, I might just get staggered and go 8J rear 7J fronts

That could work mate. Still will have to make them fit though. i.e. roll arches etc.