Fantasia Green 1999 Lupo SDI

GeoffD

Sad to say but the time has come to sell Oscar our much loved Lupo. This car was bought, completely stripped and rebuilt after being resprayed. all parts that were needed have been changed.

mods include:

GTI spoiler

- 1.4 sport disc brake axle

- Full set of hel stainless brake lines

- New brakes throughout

- New suspension

- Loads of polybushing

- Black interior

- Stealth shelf

- Custom part stainless exhaust with twin tailpipes

- Cat removed

- EGR blanked

- Trumpets removed

- 14" alloy wheels, 16" set available

- Creaky door straps fixed

- High quality Sony head unit with alpine bass speakers in doors, sub and amp available at cost.
- JBL 6x9 s in stealth shelf

- New headlights and indicators

- Central Locking System
- Electric Windows

- MOT till July 2015

- Properly serviced since we've had it

(Please note: Private number plate not included in sale.)

Loads more stuff that I've forgotten about, the only bad thing I can say about this car is that the road taxi is expensive, but that is all you'll have to worry about, I’ve had no sleepless nights worrying about this car, it' s a cracker, as long as you like fantasia green!

We're looking for about £1200 for it and I don't think you'd be disappointed with it

we may haggle and reserve the right to abuse tyrekickers !

We are just north of Hartlepool in the glorious north east of England, but don't let that put you off, coffee and banter usually supplied.

We have photos available on this photobucket link: http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/SophieSmopie/library/?sort=3&page=1 (The first 3 in the album are the latest, others show the car when we first bought it and the work done on the exhaust system)

Cheers :thumbsup:

GeoffD

0191 6821885

SophieD

Edited by GeoffD

We're having real trouble with the photos, haven't a clue how to put them on! Every time we try it says link not available. Can email you them? Will pm you the details :thumbup:

I've made the profile public so now you should be able to see the photos, never thought about privacy settings sorry about that :Angel: