Lupo GTI - 1.6 6 speed, 120000 miles - £1600

Amber_Nunny

for sale is my 2001 lupo gti

I have only owned this car for about 6 months but it has not given me a single problem during this time

when I brought the car it was an original 5 speed car with dodgy syncros, this is a common fault in the early 5 speed gti's

I then purchased a 6 speed gearbox with 80k on, this was only fitted around 1000 miles ago so this mileage is fairly accurate

the car has been painted by the previous owner, it was painted with a gun and is a good home job, no flaking or scabby paint

I do also have a small amount of left over paint for the new owner to use for more paint or to paint a new wing

the car has a few modifications such as the wheels, coilovers and the flocked dashboard, it also has a de-cat and centre pipe delete but is not overly loud.

now for the bad parts:

the car has no service book with it, not un-usual for a 13 year old car but the previous owner told me he had changed the cam belt recently and the engine has been fantastic during my ownership

the passenger wing has a small crack in pictured in the last image

the car currently has an abs light on due to a worn through wire on the passenger side, I will repair this before the car goes if I get time.

the original gti interior is no longer in the car and the seats have been replaced with standard black and blue seats, everything else that should be gti internally is i.e. the gearknob, door handles, black headlining etc however the dash board has been flocked and the original steering wheel replaced with an audi a8 steering wheel.

feel free to call or text amber on 07854157300 with any further questions or to arrange a viewing.

just to confirm the car is still wet in all but the last picture and is actually a satin colour when dry.

Just to add:

I have been out to the car this week and had an issue with the central locking putting the windows down, I have not had chance to look at this but I assume it is a bad earth in the drivers door, for this reason I have disconnected the central locking to temporarily solve this issue, I have also soldered the abs wire but have not had chance to clear the light.

I'll add pictures later when I can get on my laptop!

Edited by Amber_Nunny