Club Lupo Keyrings...

Silver!

• 3 weeks later...

Received my key ring yesterday! yay! Thanks dude, wrong colour though lol but it's cool

:doh: What colour did you want? I looked at the note section and it just said your username and address.

Edit: It's in the subject line, I'll send you a black one out as requested.

Edited by T3LLIOTT

:doh: What colour did you want? I looked at the note section and it just said your username and address.

Edit: It's in the subject line, I'll send you a black one out as requested.

No stress bud! :wave: It is unique already hehe! wouldn't mind getting some of those other keyrings though. Some awesome stuff you got!

Edit to add: 4) Enter 'Club Lupo' keyrings in the subject line with the colour you want and your delivery address in the comments section. hehe just made sure I did it right :tongueout:

Edited by 4Cough

No stress bud! :wave: It is unique already hehe! wouldn't mind getting some of those other keyrings though. Some awesome stuff you got!

Edit to add: 4) Enter 'Club Lupo' keyrings in the subject line with the colour you want and your delivery address in the comments section. hehe just made sure I did it right :tongueout:

Yeah I just missed it bud, my fault completely! :doh:

A black one's being sent out to you today no problem, will teach me for skim reading haha!

Took ages to get to you though, 1 month?! :surprise:

Yeah I just missed it bud, my fault completely! :doh:

A black one's being sent out to you today no problem, will teach me for skim reading haha!

Took ages to get to you though, 1 month?! :surprise:

You are a champion bro, but really not necessary. :rolleyes:

1 month is quick! some guys wait up to 6 months.

• 4 weeks later...

*ORDER DETAILS*

4) Enter 'Club Lupo' keyrings in the subject line with the colour you want and your delivery address in the comments section.

I can't believe I have only just seen this despite coming on to the forum fairly regularly :surprise:

I would like one but a little confused as to the choice of colour.

I have looked the thread and can't see where there are any colour options. I can only see the white/red one.

Help?

Just going to copy the instructions on how to get a Club Lupo keyring for any new-comers :D

1) Go to Paypal and login - https://www.paypal.com

2) Send money to info@houseoflogos.co.uk - e.g. £5 if you wanted 1, £15 if you wanted 3 etc.

3) Please pay by gift if possible. We've been established as a business since 1975, we're not going to run off with your fiver! But you can pay us the other way if you really want, it's just Paypal want to charge us 8% of the selling price! :rant:

4) Enter 'Club Lupo' keyrings in the subject line with the colour you want and your delivery address in the comments section.

5) Wait patiently for the mailman or mailwomen to arrive with your awesome new keyring! :thumbsup:

Thanks Silver - :paperbag:

Order for two black ones incoming :thumbup:

Edited by spy

• 2 months later...

Are these still available? Thanks

They most certainly are @ £5 each delivered. :D

PayPal gift (£6 if you want to send non gift) to info@houseoflogos.co.uk - Don't forget to include your postal address and what colour you like. Options below...

- Original Club Lupo Red

- Soft Blue

- Yellow

- Black (only 2 left)

- Fantasia Green

Thanks! :thumbsup: