Club Lupo Keyrings...

Silver!

*ORDER DETAILS*

You guys are going to love these! The official Club Lupo keyrings have been made and in time for Christmas too!

:wub:

ClubLupoKeyring_zps83caf0e1.jpg

:shades:

ClubLupoKeyringWithKey_zpsde9b0b1c.jpg

Now please wipe your keyboard/smart phone of saliva and follow the instruction below to place your order. These are priced at £5 inc delivery. e.g. If you wanted 2 keyrings, this would cost £10. I would reduce the price for multiple orders, however as we've produced a small amount, this isn't really possible.

1) Go to Paypal and login - https://www.paypal.com

2) Send money to info@houseoflogos.co.uk - e.g. £5 if you wanted 1, £15 if you wanted 3 etc

3) Please pay by gift if possible. We've been established as a business since 1975, we're not going to run off with your fiver! But you can pay us the other way if you really want, it's just Paypal want to charge us 8% of the selling price! :rant:

4) Enter 'Club Lupo' keyrings in the subject line with the colour you want and your delivery address in the comments section. Colours include: Red (sold out), Yellow, Green, Blue (sold out), Black (sold out).

5) Wait patiently for the mailman or mailwomen to arrive with your awesome new keyring! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Edited by T3LLIOTT
Black has sold out.
  • Like 1

Got all the orders from last night and today. They will be sent out in the post today! :thumbsup:

Ian Newitt - I don't know your user name, but you haven't put your postal address. Can you PM me with it please so I can get them off to you! Sorted!

Edited by T3LLIOTT