show me your boot installs

Heres one i made earlier.

I finally got round to taking a couple of pics

Amprack.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is the rack. Alot of thought went into this, i had to be able to get to the battery without having to disconnect everything. i now only have to disconnect RCA's and unsrew the rack and move it out of the way.

Notice the fans and relay. One fan blows into the rack and the other out, to keep air flowing over the heatsinks.

subandrack.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This is showing how much boot i have left. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> clap.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":clap:" border="0" alt="clap.gif" />

The Lupo is small enough not to need 6x9s.

6x9s do nothing to improve a sound stand due to the speakers dragging your attention to the rear of the car.

Rear fill is a waste of a parcel shelf.

Better off with sub bass fill :wink:

im sure they be piss easy mate! basicaly u would have to plug, RCA into head unit from the amp, and a power to batery oh and earth, easy as can be would have thourght

when u get a wiring kit u get a thin blue wire like a piece of string and it is attatched to the headunit as well . this means that when u turn the headunit off it turns the amp off . to be perfectly honest i didnt have a clue how to wire it so i got somebody else to do it for me and now that i have had it done i have seen how easy it was to do and i should of done it myself .

about the wiring , all u need to do at the sub end is plug in the phono leads into the top of the amp which is on top of the sub box , and then screw in your power leads and remote wire . at the front end under the bonnet attach the fuse holer as close to the battery as possible and then put a small slice in the grommet in the bulkhead , once that is done , pull through from passenger footwell and run to back of car . phono & remote , a bit of a footer but just take ur time u can do it just need to go in through the passenger footwell again and then push it up behind the dash and into the cd players space

boot-install.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

boot-install2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

10'' rockford sub and mac attack amp, nothing special but it does the job

Edited by Tigz