Tigz new french rocket

Tigz™

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thesea re getting to be a real bargain if they are in good condition. Fast, good handling and loaded with electrical toys.

And some of the comfiest seats I have sat in.

QUOTE(zippy)
Loving the TV interference seat trim option!  Seizuretastic!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I know, why dont they make them like this any more :wink: lol

QUOTE(LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI)
Thesea re getting to be a real bargain if they are in good condition

I know, £500 this has cost, got maybe £100 to get it running right.

Needs a N/S/R wheel bareing, and at 103k miles, I cant see anything to show its had its Cam belt changed, so thats gonna be one of the first jobs.

Not sure how much a water pump is, but I cant see it being expencive, as it uses a standard 19 pump.

The water is filthy so needs a good flush out.

Other than that its mint!

Not really, just back from Bawtry Autions, raced my mate back in his Mi16 (emma was in the distance behind us somwhere in the Lupo :wink: )

Bottled it at 90 as the rear wheel was noisey, and although the wheel was secure I was still pooing my pants :wink:

lol this is my dilema, it looks really good with them on, and being yellow, there not bright at all.

I hate fog lights.

I always 'full beam' on coming cars who drive with them on.

Now im in the same situation, its gonna be tough not to use the :wink:

make sure you check the headlights are aligned correctly.... so many times have I seen cars behind me with one light blinding me cos its pointing up and not dipped, where the bulb or light fitting has come loose or moved sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Looks cool and in very good condition for a renault! Making me feel old hearing this referred to as an 'old school motor' mind! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I'm with payna on the window stickers. Lovin' the wheels tho, are they 4 x 100? You should try them on the lupo see what they're like :wink:

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'll fit them tonight!

Thats my favourate part of the car, the wheels look so good, thats why I prefere the Phase 1 to the P2.

Just hope the 5 spokes dont ruin the look of her sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

show us the results of swapping the wheels! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

tidy andi - as i have posted elsewhere but can't remember where?! - yeah i have always preferred the phase 1 looks to the phase 2 - should be a daddy cool chariot mate! i would hazzard a guess that it has been lowered - but i may be wrong - i just don't remember them being that low when they came out - or the springs / dampers are knackered!! :?

lmao dont say that mate, its just cost me £116 for the parts Id needed today!!

I agree with you about the P1 being better than the phase 2, for a start the use of a CAT really puts me off, and it just seems a lot more extreme than the P2.

the wheels are cooler, and the body looks way harder :wink:

Cheers for the coments everyone. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />