Joe's Soft Blue 1.4s + Flash Red Polo 6N2 GTi

Lupo-Joe

Hi people I'm Joe. I got my first lupo in February 2010 and was a flash red 1.0l (which you may have seen is up for sale). I wanted to start something fresh so I brought my self my second lupo, Soft blue, 1.4s, 62k on the clock tonnes of history with it and standard! I thought this would be a good start for me. I will get pictures up ASAP. I know all people are going to say is lows and slam it but I can't afford that ATM so saving up, and I got some G60s in refurbing to go on it. I intend to keep it clean, and how you enjoy to thread for the future.

Joee

Edited by Lupo-Joe

As I said I got a picture, sorry it's a poor quality, but was taken on my phone.

IMG-20110911-00174.jpg

There's loads of bits for me to do it and can wait to start. Got some meguiars apc in the post and going to get touch up kit to sort up the bonnet! got some audio coming for my birthday, the hundreds worth but will do me :)

Updates soon hopefully.

Joee

Got some pictures on my camera, will upload them soon but heres a little update..

EastHertfordshire-20110917-00183.jpg

I got some new door components in. The just vibe slick 6. Got them for my birthday and well happy with them and the quality is a lot better.

Stay tuned.

Joee

So uploaded some pictures of my canon today, here some of the car :)

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

And the nasty scuff on the rear!

IMG_0915.jpg

So today I also started on the engine bay. Alot of people will say I should just keep the bonnet shut but I'd like to get clean, I've start to polish the manifold, and got a new engine cover as the one that came with it was split up! hoping to polish the two rails either side of the ht leads as well, and top it off with a R8 oil cap. But for today I started on the left hand side of the engine using megs apc, AG tar remover (for the real tuff parts) and slot of elbow grease. There's bait more to do this side such as get bit deeper and wax and dress it. Here's some pictures. Enjoy :)

Dirty side..

IMG_0923.jpg

And semi clean side..

IMG_0922.jpg

And under the bonnet (needs polishing and waxing still)..

IMG_0924.jpg

All comments welcome,, Joee

Edited by Lupo-Joe

Well I got a 1.0 also at the moment that im tryna sell, and will swap the insurance to my 1.4 once I sold the 1l. So the wipers aint an issue at the moment but they'll be back on soon!! Just want to get some fine wet and dry to colour sand and buff them first.

Also if any one has got any experience in spay waxes such as megs ones or other brands I'd be grateful for your results as I'm looking into getting some..

Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

Got the otherwise done the other day.. Now imago and get so e quick wax and wax it to protect it and will puttee under bonnet insulation back in! Will get some pictures up once it's back together :) and regards to engine cover, it's currently being painted Audi brilliant black!

EastHertfordshire-20110923-00193.jpg

All comments welcome

Joe

So today I got some meguiars quick wax and protected and the body work under the bonnet and put the insulation back in. Still to do: polish the to rails in the engine rail, finish engine cover, dress plastic and R8 oil cap :)

IMG_1120.jpg

The back, before:

IMG_1108.jpg

After:

IMG_1111.jpg

Also did this, before :

IMG_1117.jpg

After:

IMG_1118.jpg

And VW tax disc holder:

IMG_1116.jpg

Still alot more to do, next wanna get myself some swirl X and attack my paint work!!

Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

Haha same! I have some G60's to go on it soon! However not sure whether to drop it before new wheels go on??

Been doing some cleaning today in the arches :)

Before:

EastHertfordshire-20111002-00210.jpg

The dirty that was tucked away!!

EastHertfordshire-20111002-00211.jpg

And after..

EastHertfordshire-20111002-00212.jpg

Also want to get some black paint on the suspension leg and also the brakes. Will try get some picture of the car up tomorrow or Tuesday!!!

Thanks for your time! Joe

Edited by Lupo-Joe

Nice work mate

Keep it up

Ryan