UPDATED 25TH FEB: Snoopy's VX220

Snoopy

Mmmm... clean...

front.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

back.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

side.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

roofoff.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

roofoff2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

interior.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(payna)
...i hope you are gonna paint the calipers silver! *runs off in fire suit*

Maybe... that or red.

QUOTE(payna)
so what do you think of it?

Best. Car. Ever.

QUOTE(paulbin)
wheres all the gadgets gone?

Patience - it took me a good few weeks to get them all fitted to my Lupo in the way I wanted. I need to get to know the car so I know where I want stuff before fitting it.

Fantastic snoop, looks great, top colour, a worthy sucessor I think, its just a shame that the replacement, if they indeed replace it, will be not even close as a drivers car.

If I had that car now, or infact my lupo with me, I'd be cruising the coast down here in the sun, feb and its 17deg c, perfect roadster weather mate!

If you keep the sills clean, you don't get dirty legs wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Numberplate is my `early-warning` system - rather that than the paintwork!! Actually, was parked next to another VX at work the other day, and mine looked lower - only difference was that the plate was mounted a bit lower. So when I put the personal one on I put it on even lower still biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(snoopstah)

Numberplate is my `early-warning` system - rather that than the paintwork!!  Actually, was parked next to another VX at work the other day, and mine looked lower - only difference was that the plate was mounted a bit lower.  So when I put the personal one on I put it on even lower still biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

no that is what i call using yer noodle! :wink: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeah it looks great and goes well too, getting in an out was fun - but not actually that tricky. Dont imagine it would be a good car for pensioners to drive though.

Very twitchy in the wet - I was following snoop doing 30mph round a round about and the back end was wobbling..... love the details like the steering wheel (momo/vauxhall) and the dials (stack). Want to see how many sweet wrappers you can store in the storage bins on the car... I vote for 3 before its full.

that is gorgeous mate, i love them cars and its a really nice colour too. as for the wing mirrors, i know it may not be correct, but they look very similar to ford ka mirrors?

Lovely motor, reckon it would be faster in yellow though.

(Although after sunday im a little nervous of the pod now. :shock: )

• 6 months later...

Tonight I have been mostly... hanging around in deserted car parks with my big lens out... Dsc02601.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02614.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02650.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02651.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02653.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02655.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02658.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02660.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02670.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Dsc02672.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

nice looking mota! got my number plate tho! (alex kyle blundell shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> )

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />