Ethan @ 8380 are doing a custom lupo t-shirt for us

Little Green Giant

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right then guys, i may be able to sort out a killer detail! so what we have got to sort out is about 20 peeps that will be interested!

it can be a shirt and Shop rag combo and to save on postage we may be able to get them all to me and then i can distribute them to all you guys and gals!

so lets think, what do we want? design etc... :)

Are there no cool pics on this site that can be turned into a sketch and partially used ?

probably. i have given him some ideas, but to be honest all the stuff on the site is pretty cool, so i am sure what ever he comes up with will be shiit hot!

I'll keep you all informed of the progress, however we do need at least 20 people interested, so lets keep this topic alive!!

i recon once we get around 10 people interested we can start to get serious with it and maybe get a design over from him,

1/ me

2/ Cafcross

3/ John win

4/ Brad arosa

5/ Gibbeth

6/ Lal Ben

7/ Hoffin1008

8/ Yiddox46

9/ Matty Boy

10/ Marcus

I'm in but i would want to see a design first! I think a pretty cool design would be in that pink colour fabric on the second page, then get some flowers involved... bit like a hawaiian theme, and then get a lupo involved. Evething should be in black shading though, no colour ftw!

And maybe instead of the pink fabric it could be grey? sure peole would be more up for that!

I'm in but i would want to see a design first! I think a pretty cool design would be in that pink colour fabric on the second page, then get some flowers involved... bit like a hawaiian theme, and then get a lupo involved. Evething should be in black shading though, no colour ftw!

And maybe instead of the pink fabric it could be grey? sure peole would be more up for that!

I mentioned to Ethan about something like the new full bloom T. :)

Can he make ladies tops too? :D

I'm sure he could. :) I'll ask him for you

right guys, i have been speaking with Ethan more about this and this is what we gots ta do.

It may be helpful to have people submit some hi-res, cool shots of lupos to the thread as a kind of contest, and i can use one for the basis of the design

i can guarantee a top-notch, 8380-quality, original lupo design. we're going to need to set it up as a preorder or sorts. once i receive payment i will begin work and keep you posted. i realize this is not ideal for you all, but being the fact that this is an international arrangement this is about as good as i can offer. i've done a lot of sales in the UK, 8380 is very reliable & reputable and i'm sure if you know anyone who has purchased something from us they can vouch for that fact.

for custom designs there is a price break at 50 shirts.

50+ shirts > around $17US/shirt and less, the larger the number

less than 50 > around $20US/shirt

so basically i can design a custom 8380 lupo shirt for you guys for right around the regular retail price or even less. logistically it will take a bit more work, but if you guys are willing to do some organizing on your end, it shouldn't be too bad.

so the plan is to get all the money to me and i can then send it all over to them in one go.

so first things first, lets get some lupo's posted over here and see which would work best on a teee! :)

thanks y'all!

Ben x