my trim'd thread

2768fb5d.jpg

0806250086.jpg

I think i saw the first one at edition, looked totally awsome, great colour for leather too.

I love the cloth one! Thats fantastic, if i ever own a new beelte, i want that doing B)

You certainly have a gift for retrimming, top work ;)

Hey Dan,

Still lovin my leather handbrake!

ccs1.jpg

Thinkin I might have to save some pennies and send something else your way soon (maybe my doorcards). Really lovin those cloth seats...somehow reminds me a a warm winter jumper! That car looks so comfy.

Edited by Rattic

Hey Dan,

Still lovin my leather handbrake!

ccs1.jpg

Thinkin I might have to save some pennies and send something else your way soon (maybe my doorcards). Really lovin those cloth seats...somehow reminds me a a warm winter jumper! That car looks so comfy.

cheers m8

glad it all worked in the end,it was difficylt with so many thicknesses,but thought it would settle down in the end,let me know if you need anything else doing

dan

Some lovely work there. So how long have you been doing this then?

too long m8 about 13 years mate man and boy ha ha

dank im in andover so not that far from you, do you ever get along to no rice ?? we normally meet at jnc 4a of the m3 if you ever wanna come along ,its right on your doorstep

dan

Hey mate.

So you got the seats home ok, how did your little 1.0 handle the extra load.

I got stopped by the bill in a rather epic fashion on the way home, he was sitting on my tail blinding me.

i could hardly see a thing let a lone it was a cop car so when i got onto the dual carriage way i booted it.

I think he thought i had something to hide so he chased me :lol: I think he had a slow night and

needed to fill his quota, he must have been so disappointed he had nothing on me. He got grumpy

and told me not to do it again, i didnt know we had to stick to a certain 0-60 time :swerve:

Thanks again for the net it has come in really handy, i am looking at different ways of boarding out the back now.

Something that will not add too much weight.

• 2 weeks later...