RED LUPO SPORT

HALL1E123

HEY EVERYONE,

This is my red 51 plate lupo sport, i bought her about 4 months ago as a standard loop.

I have been slowly making some subtle changes such as:

aero blades

debaging (black vw badge)

removal of rubbing strips

pipercross viper induction kit

lowered on fk konigsports

sitting on a set of freshly refurbed teledials with diamond cut lip and black centre wraped in 4 avon zv3's

Also in the pipeline is the fitting of a raceland 4 to 1, which has been hand fettled to remove any unneccesary material and restrictions,

along with that i am also having a full stainless system with highflow sports cat made up and fitted.

The list goes on but im sure you all now what its like, we all have the ideas it just comes down to the moneys. :blush:

Here's a few pics let me know what you guys think.

when i bought her

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

here she is at the minute (a little bit dirty i took the yesterday when i got back from ud's)

DSC02782.jpg

DSC02783.jpg

DSC02784.jpg

DSC02786.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02771.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

DSC02787.jpg

DSC01650.jpg

That looks awsome, my mate had a viper induction kit on his fiesta and it made his sound good, whats it like on the sport?

Thanks steve, it sounds great above the magic 3000rpm and nice and quiet when you want it to be. :lol:

looking good but i would personally go for tyres a profile less and get her down a bit lower

I would love to matty unfortunatly the car is as low as she can be, as there is a stupid home made speed bump at work that i have to get over everyday! :angry2:

I would love to matty unfortunatly the car is as low as she can be, as there is a stupid home made speed bump at work that i have to get over everyday!

YAY!! Go practically low people!! :lol: Looks good buddy - hope those fogs are only on for the photos! :shades:

YAY!! Go practically low people!! :lol: Looks good buddy - hope those fogs are only on for the photos! :shades:

Of course they were clairey :lol: , i would love to go lower but im not jokin on this speed bump, its a mound of concrete with cobbled stones and bricks sticking out of it!!! if i catch on that it will rip something off my car :rolleyes: .

• 2 weeks later...
where did you get your dial adaptors from and for how much?

You can get adaptors (4x100 to 5x130) from www.europerformance.co.uk they're about £75 per axle.

Your car looks mint, mate. Reminds me of my old Sport :)

Edited by matt a

yep they are HT leads, and apparently the ones for the sports and gti are exactly the same, and can come in red or black. I only know that from here! I'm the same. I'm a chemical engineer not a mechanical one lol!

Nice car btw Hallie. Like the black badge on red.

Edited by Petes 16V Sport

• 4 weeks later...

Hey people, i sent my car to the body shop last week to have a few bits done, the main one was that the passenger door had been resprayed at some stage in its life and i found this out when i removed the rubbing strips (2 black lines the length of the door where the laquer had sealed in dirt). I had the door resprayed and the side of the car flashed ove to blend in the new paint, i had a dent pulled from the passenger wing (previos owner, no matter how small a car is, if you cant drive dont drive!)

I had a debadged grill fitted, bonnet welded skimmed and painted,

I also had both bumpers smoothed and resprayed.

I am very happy with the work done at the body shop.

Unfortunatly i am not so happy with the work carried out at mij performance on my underside, you can read the full story here.

clicky

Heres some pics, let me know what you think.

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02049.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

THANKS. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...