whats your job

jamaka

was wondering what all you guys do. ill start.

basically in a race director at a kart circuit in kings cross www.theraceway.com,

we get bockings i run the event they love it ect have the bar and food while racing too, very expensive i no my bosses are jewish and they love their money.

jamaka

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the year I'm a student. but right now I'm a Receptionist/Administration person for a manufacturing company: www.polamco.com smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

im a banker laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> no joke laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

im a data officer at local secondary school. can ya guess what i do?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

was wondering what all you guys do. ill start.

basically in a race director at a kart circuit in kings cross www.theraceway.com,

we get bockings i run the event they love it ect have the bar and food while racing too, very expensive i no my bosses are jewish and they love their money.

jamaka

I used to work for the competition... I was a receptionist at Daytona London when I was at Uni. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Do any of the ex-Daytona RD's work at the Raceway now? I know a couple left & headed your way when Daytona closed down (thankfully about a year after I left).

I'm a part-qualified chartered accountant. Although, if the exams I took earlier this week went well, I'll be a fully qualified chartered accountant come September.

Work? what's that?

I'm an ICT Team Leader in a FE/HE College...

I tell my guys what to do to leave me in peace to surf the net and leave me in peace!

Ray

I used to be a composites engineer making F1 parts and GT car drivetrains, i'm now a technician at Volkswagen Racing. I get to play with race cars all day every day and get paid for it!!!!!!!

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

i am a lacky at a timber yard cutting it with huge chainsaw and o drive a fork truck i do that for 10 hours

and i do takeaway deliverys for an local indian for 5 hours 3 nights a week

Hi all,

I work in a accident repair centre, working in the parts department, ordering part all day long wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by marc1001

I'm an Electrical Engineer.

But currently Service & Maintenance Manager for an Air Conditioning Company, Its a cool job laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />