147 GTA...

MattyB

Thought it was about time I posted some pics and info

sfront1.jpg

Picked up at the weekend, its a 54 Alfa 147GTA, with every single option ticked:

"Nuvelo White" paint

Xenons

Optional 18" Tooras

Heated Leather Black/Black seats

330mm Ferrari-sourced brakes (although these were actually standard on mine, being a later one)

Mods :

BMC CDA

Autodelta Coilovers

Angel remap

Est. 265bhp.

Its more than I wanted to spend, but I'm unbelievably happy with it - after owning raw drivers cars for the past 4.5 years its fantastic to get something comfortable with huge amounts of power and torque whenever you want it. And those noise is just stunning. Its such an amazing car to look at in the flesh...

More pictures...

Side

Rear

Rear2

Front

Front2

Interior

nothing short of stunning that mate! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

i must strongly concurr! absolutely lovely! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

That's a gorgeous looking 147, Matty shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I'll be keeping an eye out for it next time I'm around. Can't wait to see it at a Midlands meet smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Gorgeous that is.

You sold the Integra yet?

Bet the noise is very addictive smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> which could be bad for MPG tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Bet the noise is very addictive smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> which could be bad for MPG tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
It also sounds absolutely fantastic, only the scary <8mpg readout stops me from sitting at 7000rpm all the time.

The funniest quote Ive heard lol

Ouch. That number actually hurts wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

very nice indeed.... love these, i was trying to persuade my brother to go for one a while back!

a very cool car mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Mike - yeah I got it from Dorset, bloke named Mark. Nice bloke, regular member on Alfaowner.com which I where I found it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Videos shortly. I did take some with my camera, but it was nothing but wind noise...

And yes, ITR was sold.

Matt, stop looking at the fuel readings or you'll become obsessed with it!

I'm very jealous wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Only just spotted this Matty, looks really good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> its a shame you weren't man enough to get over the Vauxhall badge on the VX tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 years later...

Two year update. I've had alot done since then :lol:

Mainly this:

autodelta-engine.jpg

And this:

brkand9.jpg

And this:

Youtube Video ->

Amongst various other bits and peices. A picture from the Elan Valley the other weekend:

10.jpg

IMGP2169.jpg