gti owners poll

beach

lupo gti owners poll  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

looks like the grey gti is going to be rare. or blue, thanks for adding that admin. that colour was not on the 2006 brochure i got the colour choice from. maybe that will be the rarest. also seems sunroof is not too common.

27 GTI owners so far!

Edited by beach

Black, Air-Con, 5 Speed
Snap! cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Bloody pair of copy cats... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

If you wanted to be really picky, you could seperate reflex & moon silver...

too late to change the 2 silvers now as we dont know how to spilt the votes. i didnt know there were two kinds.

34 GTi owners from the club now voted. wonder how many more there are in the club. so its about 1000+ GTI in the uk i take it.

Edited by beach

Raven Blue, no extras, 6 speed, i heard they are fastest in this form wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I beleive red is slightly faster though as it's a non-metallic colour? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

interesting results though, not far off what I expected anyway. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Raven Blue, no extras, 6 speed, i heard they are fastest in this form wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Raven Blue, 6 speed, electric sunroof here aswell.

Brother has it now though, so still in the family wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by T5POL

is he a club member?

Yes, why?

The poll is for GTi owners, no mention of having to be a member in title/poll. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by T5POL

i meant as in dont want 2 votes for one car. so either he or you vote for the blue gti.

I voted for it only, was the first raven blue vote. Dont worry about that. I am interested in the poll aswell and would not sabotage it or spam it.

cheers.

it is intresting to see the number of GTi here, and the spread of colour.

i didnt expect the sunroof to be as rare as only 2 in 10 gti have one.

poll part II is now open. now the air con/leather people can strut there stuff.

also ESP people can be counted.

Edited by beach

Bloody pair of copy cats... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Don't make me play "Date first owned" top Trumps with you. bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />