Arosa sport

hi all, this is my new rosa sport, done 21k when i got it 2 weeks ago, looking to change the wheels either compmotive MO's 16" or team dynamics pro race 2, in either black or white.. i quite fancy white 5 spoked on it!, debadge it, maybe spray the front seat badge bodywork colout, or maybe a matt colour, gonna get some -30mm eibachs, and finally an induction kit.

crap pics for now, but moving house so everythings packed away so had to improvise with whati already had loaded up on pc from mobile!

arosause.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

arosause2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by 243

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice car, but change those clusters immediately! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go for some nice subtle cambridge lights or even the later Mk2 lights with the black backgrounds.

What were Seat thinking?

Nice ride though matey!

Cheers,

James

i know mate! shocking, tryna get hold of some 2nd hand black backed clusters at the mo, but looks like im gunna have to buy new as none are cropping up! they are about 80quid per pair right?!

cheers for the comments though matey, all thoughts are appreciated! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

check ebay for the rear lights mate wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> there were a few sets going for arround £40 , that as well as might be worth while dropping old_boy or how ever you spell it a PM cause i am sure he was selling a set

car looks really nice mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i wonder why SEAT stopped doing that colour and the bronze colour on the Mk2 phase 2's ?

Nah mate wasnt me in Newark, got a few more pics for you guys.. debadged the back and got a K&N 57i induction kit.. its loud as hell! iv had 57i's on both my previous cars and this is soo much louder, sounds a bit like a flat 4! arosarear2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

arosarear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bay2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

bay1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by 243

Looking good, if you get MO's or Pro Race in either black or white it'll be shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

For me, MO's all the way. Gti-T and vworks41 both have them, hence they are my fave cars along with LINCONSHIRELUPO's at the moment. Actually, I love Jen's too. Argh! I love them all!!!!

Penry biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Got some new pics for you all, decided on a bonrath grille, got some black backed rear lights.. photos ...

Photo-0136.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Photo-0143.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Photo-0144.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Photo-0140.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by 243

MO's in white are gonna look awesome, especially as the detailing & logo on them is in a nice electric blue. Colour coded straight out the box! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

MO's in white are gonna look awesome, especially as the detailing & logo on them is in a nice electric blue. Colour coded straight out the box! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah i know!, id love them! just a question of cash at the minute, i really want some in white though, but was also looking at the team dynamics pro race 2's, you can get them in white, but i have a feeling that if i got them id be settling for second best, and i'd still be shelling out 500quid for something i wasnt sure of!

Wait for MO's, you wont be disappointed:

thomass.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

thomas.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I hope its ok to post these pics blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• 4 months later...

Just a few things that i have changed, please excuse the cleanliness of the car, i cant really wash it at the moment in fear of splashing my foot, and dont really want to go out front with loads of bags strapped to my leg ala the pre shower pic!

New exhaust, Scorpion evo cat back.

nonumb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

S2000 stuby ariel

stubby.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And a little mod to the front, I like it, but i appreciate many people may not.

front-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I've also just bought some new wheels and springs, they should be arriving at the weekend....

I bagged the broken foot up and decided to give the car a wash, here are a couple of clean pics.. Ialso removed the rear part of the side strips as i only did half a job first time round!

rearopftheyear2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

font2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by 243

Looking good mate and easily one of the best colours they did the arosa in i nearly brought one in it but it was diesel so had mine instead smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

oh and change your sig that rubstrip on the quarter panels being doing my head in laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and cant wait to see what wheels youve gone for

wayne

• 1 month later...

looks awsome mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

what did you do with the old wheels?