paulbin

paulbin

OK time to load some pictures of my sport, ive got some plans, they are spoiler (still waiting to get painted, new kamei grill(insert also waiting to get painted, want to get it lowered alittle but it will have to wait because i aint got no money)

Anyway tell me what you think!

lupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by paulbin

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys just washed the car and as the dun was out and the car looked dam sexy thought i would take some pics and show u the new grill and spoiler, hope you like them,

grill_right_shot.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

grill_front.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

grill_right.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

spoiler_2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

spoiler_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

well wen i get my paintwork sorted out i wanted to take the bump strips off, might do that in a few weeks or so, then would love to have it lowered and maybe one of them simota air filters, wot would u think i should do

i would love to do it now but my dad said to me you dont want to mess about with it, so i think im gonna wait till there go on holiday and then im gonna do it then, so only a few weeks to wait then i can spend a few hours on it