Enigma Updates

Enigma

Just washed my car so thought id take a few pictures sorry for size of the last 2

100_0680.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

....Updates..........

100_0733copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

100_0737.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Richbrook gear knob , kenwood cd player and the nodding green turtle debaged.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and finally an fire exit sign

escape.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

........Another update.........

New Green cotton airfilter fitted

Arosa3-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

........Alloys...............

100_0871.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

100_0873.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

........My boot..............

100_0867.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Enigma

Looks good, like the colour shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

the wheels look bigger than normal steelies , what size are they ??7

Looks good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think there 14"s, i think they were changed on later ones, you see quite a lot of arosas with these 14" steelies badged as 'S' but there not an 'S' - no electric windows etc.

Nice car though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Whats the "s" stand for and what diff between the 1.0 and the 1.0MPi ??

The 'S' is the model range so basic spec is just called the 1.0 which yours must be (similar spec to the lupo 'E') then there is the 'S' which mine is (has alloys, electric windows, remote central locking, etc) then there is the 'Sport' (1.4 100hp, bigger alloys, centre exhaust etc)

every arosa 1.0 (well definitely the mk2) are MPI engines (which im sure means Multi Point Injection).

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

Ah okies thanks i read somewhere the 1.0 0-60 is 17.7 and the 1.0MPi 0-60 is 16.7 so jsut wondered where it differed. Yea mines a base model wish it was an s or even better a sport.

Its my first car but yeah loving it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the phase 1 mk2 arosa 1.0 had steelies no leccy windows and central locking and the 1.0S had alloys i think

the phase 2 mk2 arosa 1.0 didnt have central locking , alloys and had a tape player and the 1.0S had alloys , central locking , cd player

the phase 2 mk2 arosa has the 1.0MPi engine

the phase 1 mk2 arosa 1.0 had steelies no leccy windows and central locking and the 1.0S had alloys i think

the phase 2 mk2 arosa 1.0 didnt have central locking , alloys and had a tape player and the 1.0S had alloys , central locking , cd player

the phase 2 mk2 arosa has the 1.0MPi engine

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> I thought mine was one of the first line of arosas?? a phase one mk2 arosa being an X reg n that huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> but its an 1.0mpi??

Edited by Cozboz

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> I thought mine was one of the first line of arosas?? a phase one mk2 arosa being an X reg n that huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> but its an 1.0mpi??

Yeah all mk2 arosa's phase 1 and 2 have MPi's im sure

wahey someone else with taste a nice cancia blue arosa mk2 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

leave the gti spoiler its loads of hasle unless your experienced theres as nice spoiler out there that fit straight on and we dont want two cannica blue arosas with lupo gti spoliers do we wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

all the 1.0 engines in arosa's/lupo's are 1.0 multi point injection and run 17.5 odd seconds to sixty but are nippy enough for around town

good taste in cars although im in no way biased \/ \/ \/ wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

wayne

lol Aye, I was hoping Wayne would read it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

oh sorry blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Canica blue i think smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

lol Aye, I was hoping Wayne would read it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Tigz you bast*rd you soo arent funny angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> its bloody blue NOT white mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

wayne

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> It not boring plain white its a nice orignal light blue wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />