i year 6 months and some more days AAAAAND...

...superlupo...

the lupo is back!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

just got back from drivin her around to see if there are any problems and nothin.

that is until i came off the motorway and it won't select any gears. oh dear. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

but.. it will be sorted intime for the stand at spring festival and it hopefully will be riding on some lovely shiney porsche rims.

oh and if you were wonderin it is absolutly demented fast!!! i mean it is sooooo loud inside the car it's funny laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> it's had the silencer pipe taken off the turbo and the noise is fantastic!!!

im in love all over again. wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> and it's the first time i've ever been actually scared drivin a car.

welcome home loopy.

me too.. it's got a host of crap that don't work tho..

the wipers the indicators (although the hazards work as i just found out) the heater blowers the speedo i think there is a conrol box thing missin under the bonnet.

any idea's??

omg, thats the best part :S getting everything working ... its all fault finding , loads of time and patience

sounds like the back of the indicator/wiper stalks plug has been pulled out ?? i dont see why they have stopped working ? do you have a throttle cable or is it drive by wire?

i am booking mine into TSR to have the conversion done soon.

they have quoted me £7k with Motec standalone management.

3 week turnaround time.

they say it will be 230bhp when i get it back from them.

Congrats matt.

Did they tear the whole standard management system out?

Looking at the wiring diagram (pm me you e-mail addy) with Twisty one night, it turns out all the wireing is connected through the stock ECU and two 'Bus's for everything including, the indicators, heaters etc.

Darrens engine man, cured this by running the standard ECU and wiring loom, but disconnecting each engine wireing and routeing that to the Motec ECU.

Seeing as Matt's made it official...

DSC000381.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Shot gun a ride wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Rock 'n' roll it's back. Awesome stuff and nice to see it finally running, first member who has had the 20vT done themselves I think.

I imagine it rips in any gear, I bet it is such a buzz planting the throttle. I love big boost turbo whoosh nearly as much as I like tb's at 7500rpm... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Pity there are a few electricl niggles but at least it works enough to play. I hope they are just some wires left unconnected and easy for you to remedy.

What was gear problem, gear linkage...hope you ain't broke anything in the box.

Edited by LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

that looks like a non gti, so will i be the first gti owning CL member to get it done?

Sorry no. Ian Carvell had a 1.8T in his race GTi.

awesome mate - well chuffed for you - get the niggles sorted and watch your licence! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Ian's wasnt a gti mate,

So Adam k, yes you will be mate. you defo doing it then?

well i am waiting on confirmation on whether or not i've got a new job this coming week, so yes, once i'm in the job and got a paypacket or 2 under my wing then i will work out when i can book it in to be done.

also need to ask around on other forums and see if anyone has had work done by tsr and what they thought of the quality of work and customer service.

Ross are you sure?

It curtainly looked like one.

The Cup cars were based on a 1.4 Adam, so yes Ross is correct smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Adam K, are you really going to hand over £7k

Is it something in the water down your way? lol

tigz i think it's one of those bus things thats missin if thats possible..

sold loads of the old bits to a mate so i think he mite have it.

it's awesome it's pullin 1 bar boost and about 240 brake!! lights up in 1st, 2nd and 3rd if your nailin it from a stand still. other than that whoever said it's undrivable is lying it's so easy to drive and could easily handle more power. don't think i can jus yet tho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i think it's the linkages because the clutch wasn't slippin and as far as i know it's a newone. wanna get it sorted so bad tho.

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> how many yrs NDC and any points ( and age , cause i am tempted in a few years to do it as well , just so i know where i would stand insurance wise )

bet your glad that the end is in sight considering you were hoping it was all finished soon back at E38

3 ync in 24 and no points.

and i just found out the gearbox is f*ked. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

all is not good.

Wonderful! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

what exactlys wrong with it, and can you get it sorted in time?