OLW's arosa update :D again

one litre wonder ;)

righto ppl i have finally got off my lazy student ass and washed the car in some sunny weather , so here she is

mods - rear spoiler , lower bumpers painted , delocked , 10"sub and pioneer MP7500 headunit

DSCN5211.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN5212.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN5208.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN5210.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN5209.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

new pics are on 2nd page

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha knew you would listen to me!!! think that may be the first time ive seen it when it wasnt dirty lol!! never knew it was grey!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> j/k!

think that may be the first time ive seen it when it wasnt dirty lol!! never knew it was grey!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> j/k!

what u on about bitch , it gets washed atleast once a week!! :x

you have this obsesion with black wheels right now dont u paddy ! if anything the springs are getting fitted and then the back badges are getting `re-organised` so the seat is gone and arosa in the middle

Cars looking great craig, but you need to pull your finger out and get it lowered cos its sitting like a tractor tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
you have this obsesion with black wheels right now dont u paddy !

just a shame for him that only the lupo has nice new black wheels, lolol :wink:

yeah , no bother , its only really 17's that would slow u down , besides its a 1litre it aint gonna be breakin any speed records anyway so why no atleast make it look a bit more the part

p.s. John had 17's on his 1litre

QUOTE(Scottish_Sport_16V)
Get the  springs  fitted

QUOTE(Miss_Sport_16v)
but you need to pull your finger out and get it lowered cos its sitting like a tractor    

well i have taken ur advice on board and done it !! pic up as soon as

here we go , the lowering kit has finally been fitted ! after many months of it being in my boot !

heres the front before

frontbefore.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and after ( the phone wouldnt fit under the arch so it went on its side)

gapwithphone.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rear before

rearbefore.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rear after

rearafter1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

side shot of front after

front.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

side.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rearside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

future mod -

rearend_rebadged.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

no no , matt ur right i didnt mention what its been lowered by so ...

.. its been lowered using the FK automotives Lupo GTi kit with a 40mm drop on the GTi and its just springs just now untill i can afford coilovers

ride had become much better , hardly any body roll now , good round the corners but not yet had time to play with it yet as i got the car back at 3 and i left for work at 4.20 so we shall soon see.

i was worrying that ma dad would see it and go ape , but i got home from the garage the same time as he got home from work and walked right past it and didnt notice!! LOL! cheers tigz on the comment about the colour , everybody says they like the colour biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looking ace man!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> cant wait to experience that dip on maryhill road now, youll need to get your bumpers resprayed every time u go over it !!! lol !! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
i was worrying that ma dad would see it and go ape , but i got home from the garage the same time as he got home from work and walked right past it and didnt notice!!

lmao thats funny.

Cant belive your hideing it from them biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />