Photo's appearing soon

Luppie70

nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> got any more a bit further out ?? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

loving them lights quite fancied them myself! did you see us all at ragley? we had a clublupo "plot" as it were wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x

No I did not go to Ragley as I was ill but my brother took the car as his VR6 had been involved in an accident and he wanted to give mine a show instead of taking the Seat. When he did go back to the car at the end of the day he found one of your flyers on the windscreen so assumed the club had spotted my car...probably thought did not know about the club. I'm not driving at mo so might have to take in turns for this years events cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Will do my best to get a better shot of the back in daylight and dark so you can see them working but bare with me as car all covered and weather not to grand do asap smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Having windows tinted next week and a couple of minor dints removed so will be in position to post new photos soon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Here we go. Windows tinted this morning

P2090014.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

09022006003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Really good and only took him about 30-45mins shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Wow that does look very nice indeed, and those are the only rear lights, that i have seen, that I like, there very nice also. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I like those wheels also, always thought they suited the lupo. Edited by cardaft

Yer a pic of the lights in the dark would be cool, ive bin waiting for someone to have a pic of what the Fk's look like at night biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> thats why i havent purchased any yet lol shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> hurrrrrryyyyy upppp tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Az zA the tints cost me £105 + £30 to come out as a mobile tinting company did them today

Cozboz this is the best picture I have of the lights at night hope it helps

PC230004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah!! I won a nice set of wheels on ebay last night...cost £245...can't wait to get them on the car (after its had another wash after yesterday!)

7c_12_sb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

4a_0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

c4_0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

81_0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

nice, what sort are they and how big?

Estorils off a corrado?? 15 inch probably. Am i right? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Very nice mate, going to look the bee knees with those wheels on. Needs to be dropped a wee bit first wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ohhhh yeah.........Is the finish of them good and do they have two reverse lights as I have never seen them in the flesh.

Got a set of these myself. The finish from the outside is the same as OEM even has the little dent for the filler cap on the right side. Also mine have never suffered from having condensation in them which is sometimes a problem with aftermarket lights.

One thing to watch out for is they don't have a seal on the back of them, so they can let water into the car if it's left outside in the rain.

Yeah spot on Rob they are 15" Estorils. Don't know what car they came from but he has had a damn good refurb on them by the looks of the shots got. Will get them either wednesday or thursday so will take a better look then. Well chuffed I got them for that price though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Got me chrome handles now

P4060041.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P4060042.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P4060035.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />