The other blown one

andyp

Cool! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Did you clean it especially? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Tidy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The nice thing about the GTi's is they look really nice standard, don't need to do much to them to make them look stunning biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Lee.

there is one in the first northern meet archive of pics..... but my car being dirty seems to be the norm at mo!!!!! lol

thought id chuck an arty one in as well......

francetaraisobella031.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by andyp

lol you own the dirtiest Lupo Ive ever seen.

Even when its clean! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Think thats dirty, you should see mine at the mo laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Very nice thoe mate thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

nah, I claim to dirtiest car - mines got 184 miles worth of muck on it sheffield to cattrick and back and also havent yet had chance to wash it since then so another weeks worth of muck biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

its good to see it clean buddy but bet it never smelt as good as the jet wash in sheff laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

rims to go on car...and hopefully have coilovers on way when i my get my finger out..!!! lol

4d_2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by andyp

pmsl.......told you mate youll have your car ready by time i get these on...have to get some porsche bolts i think still so can put them on....

*looks for phone book*

28/2..........car going to mates bodyshop tomorrow to test fit one, pics might appear..

Edited by andyp

• 1 month later...