Gearknobs and Options

hulk82

I have one. Yes they are expensive to buy, but I'd say it's worth it. Makes changing gear a lot easier with the added weight and it's a quality item. :shades:

Does it really make shifting easier, or are you suffering from a massive case of placebo effect?

Does it really make shifting easier, or are you suffering from a massive case of placebo effect?

It's very noticeable and weights much more than the standard gearknob, making things much easier and quicker. Really transforms gear changes, but you could say it's overkill in a Lupo I guess. Looks great though!

I have a MOMO knob, nice to shift with, but freezing cold in winter; scorching hot in summer.

Keep intending to put the original back on, but I do like the MOMO

Guessing the MOMO is metal as well? Same thing happens with the BFI one, but they have a leather covered version which could solve the issue I guess?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, tom01997 said:

Excuse the untidy car, here's your 8 ball ;) 

13101407_1746194038946872_1805184941_n.j

The ultimate retro gearknob :D

I have a MOMO stainless ball. Simple and nice weight. Bloody freezing in the winter and scorching in the summer.

I have the original EM as well as a new one and keep thinking of changing, but I love the feel of the MOMO.

PS "Didn't realise I had already replied to this in 2014 with nearly the exact words. 2 years apart."