Ollie's GTI - L2UPD

Vwlup0

25mm rear and 5mm front I think the advert said. They do look like they stick out loads, so not surprised you had scrubbing. Looks good with the wheels spaced out though.

Spot on :)

Et 36

Wow, 25mm on the rear; I have 17mm on my Bathursts as they were rubbing on 20mm. I remove them when I put the RWs on, though as I said I was considering a set of 10mm for the rear.

Wow, 25mm on the rear; I have 17mm on my Bathursts as they were rubbing on 20mm. I remove them when I put the RWs on, though as I said I was considering a set of 10mm for the rear.

They're quite bulky.. I'll see how it goes after I fit coilovers, though I'm told the fk high sport don't sit too low on the rear.

They sit quite well for 25mm but will rub if you don't change the profile.

I agree. Was ace on my recent Euro roadtrip through the Pyrenees. You gotta do it Patrick.

Pretty solid to be honest, minimum body roll.

I'm going to do it :) i have in my garage some AP Coilovers (just for fun over winter then ill bag it) some new wishbones with power flex bushes and also some front arb bushes, so I'm now looking for a rear arb so what would you recommend?

I'm going to do it :) i have in my garage some AP Coilovers (just for fun over winter then ill bag it) some new wishbones with power flex bushes and also some front arb bushes, so I'm now looking for a rear arb so what would you recommend?

Whiteline is the only one I'm aware of, there's probably more about, decent value and it's adjustable! :thumbsup:

http://www.awesomegti.com/car/vw/lupo/whiteline-rear-arb-fab-ib4-a2-polo-9n-9n2-gti-lupo-bwr19z

Just got the new rubber fitted!

165/50/15 went on nicely, rims were horrendously corroded!

Anyway, loads of arch gap, but no more scrubbing!

Ordered some new bbs centre caps too! :)8045AF18-55D1-4406-9772-3537CC641783_zpsF9481DCD-761E-4F0F-8CEE-7F991479A720_zps70F47845-6FCA-40B7-B8C4-9FBC497318AB_zps

No I didn't use the cloths after they'd been on the floor ;)

Love the RW with that tyre...

• 2 weeks later...

Small update,

New washer fluid bottle

New expansion tank

New terminal cover

All was going well until.. 7CAE9031-D635-42E0-AEC7-45081506E70E_zps

My job for tonight :thumbsup:

I've been told it could possibly be the lambder sensor... The joys.

What I have planned over the coming months:

Refurbed wheels

Full respray

Possibly air, I've been chatting to 'ride and drop' if not FK high sport.

Some flocked interiour pieces! :)