Gargoil's Raven Blue GTi

gargoil

Just got a digital camera and I'm still working out how to use it! Once I've done a few more mods to the car I'll stick some more photos up.......

Lupo_2.jpg

Bmc CDA

Powerflow `de-cat` system

Ported/Polished Cylinder Head

Eibach Springs

Koni Dampers

Eibach anti roll bar

Strut Brace

EBC Turbo Groove Discs

EBC Greenstuff Pads

Ecotek Valve

Mine's a 2003 year car, anyone else with a Gti got the towing eyes instead of the painted bars, not suer whick looks better, meaner without perhaps but makes it stand out more in the lighter colours

BMC Filter Install. Gonna swing it round to the space at the right hand side of the engine as its much cooler there and shield it with some heat shielding. Have to order up some samco piping! I'm waiting on a strut brace to arrive and now that I look at it I don't think the filter will fit under it anyway! Also got EBC grooved/drilled discs with greenstuff pads and eibach springs! Currently deciding on which exhaust and lightweight alloysto go for!

Under_Huod.jpg

Thats not an oil leek by the way I just spilled some when I topped up before I tiik the pic!

I thought the towing eye was under the trim??? (i.e. you just pop the trim off)

Crusoe may have some trim missing!! :0

Car looks lovely though - not made my mind up on blue yet, but I think it looks great clean! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That assumes that they can walk after and that they wouldn't leave completely satisfied biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Mine has always been like that from new, think i like it like that anyway though might have to check with the stealer if there is something missing.

Had a look at the trim on the front bumper Looks as if those bits do conceal something.They are seperate from the main bumper skin! Didn't want to try and pop them off in case I broke them though!

All the 03 and 53 reg Gti's on the autotrader web site have the covers on, so I'd say you have bits missing, I'd go to your dealer if I was U!