seat arosa 1.4 tdi wanted

jcube

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I have a silver lupo tdi, bought it last year for commuting after moving 35 miles away from work.

I've since changed jobs, much closer to home and no longer really have the need for a 3rd car to commute with.

Runs well, the only issue I've had is the starter motor has a loose connection somewhere so it sometimes fails to start, (open the bonnet, give the starter ground a wiggle and it's fine for a few more weeks)

I bought it with tatty standard wheels drivers door scratched and temperamental electric windows.

Perfect for slogging me up and down the motorway at 69mpg.

I've since fitted a dab radio, it's had new proper fluids required by the PD, filters and 3 new tires.

It's been uninsured for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm not sure whether to reinsure it, let the missus have it or what.

So I suppose for the right price I'd be willing to part with it.

I have no real need for it.

It's now got 81k on the clock(mostly motorway miles), around 8 months tax, although the MOT is due pretty soon.

She just needs a bit of attention to clean her up a bit externally really.

I'm sure there's a way for you to find my previous posts and see the pictures of her

Gimme a call/text on 07850337283 if your interested :)

Cheers,

Alex

• 3 weeks later...