FiTTED-UK Wetherby

Adamnugz

Sheffield mate :wave:

If I'm going I'm from Manchester.. Fancy meeting up somewhere along the way? Somewhere like Wakefield or somert??

Yeah maybe, not 100% sure I'm going yet though but I'll let you know! :)

Also there's the Dubfiction show this weekend at Bakewell which is only 1 hour away from you and Club Lupo have a stand if you're interested in going to that? The thread can be found here - http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/97521-dub-fiction-2014-show/page-7#entry1139755

:D

Yeah I'm defiantly planning on going to this but my lupo isn't In the best of conditions.. I really wanted to be on the stand but I'm afraid id let the side down :(

Hey guys are any of you going to Fitted-UK in Weatherby this Month??? ;)

Yeah maybe, not 100% sure I'm going yet though but I'll let you know! :)

Also there's the Dubfiction show this weekend at Bakewell which is only 1 hour away from you and Club Lupo have a stand if you're interested in going to that? The thread can be found here - http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?/topic/97521-dub-fiction-2014-show/page-7#entry1139755

:D

Yeah I'm going to that aswell buddy.. I would like to be on the stand, but my cars not in the condition I would like it to be and I don't want to let the side down :(

Yeah I'm going to that aswell buddy.. I would like to be on the stand, but my cars not in the condition I would like it to be and I don't want to let the side down :(

Neither is mine really :S You can always come down, meet us there and just park in the normal car park! :)

Neither is mine really :S You can always come down, meet us there and just park in the normal car park! :)

Are you on the stand?? And have you got the details of the times you have to be there to get on the stand?

Also do you know anybody traveling down from manchester area as I will drive down with them unless I can meet someone before hand and drive in with them?

I'm up for a convoy if we all met up somewhere along the way :)??And I will contact mattarosa today and see if I can get on the stand :)

It's the week after mate :) If you're going, do you fancy convoying up?

Well that was a thoroughly good show, especially for the first time round. Seems like the organisers have taken a few of the layout criticisms on board for next year too.

• Like 1

Well that was a thoroughly good show, especially for the first time round. Seems like the organisers have taken a few of the layout criticisms on board for next year too.

I looked at the weather reports and they said it was raining and foggy all day & I take a look at the pictures and it's sunny :(!

Hope who ever went had a wicked time though

It was a really good show, especially as it was there 1st one. Very well organised and a really good standard of cars there, definitely will be going next year.

On a side note and I said this to Karl as well, I never understand why people get to a show super early then leave around 2. In the end the organisers blocked cars from leaving as they were clearly peeved off by this too.

It was a really good show, especially as it was there 1st one. Very well organised and a really good standard of cars there, definitely will be going next year.

On a side note and I said this to Karl as well, I never understand why people get to a show super early then leave around 2. In the end the organisers blocked cars from leaving as they were clearly peeved off by this too.

They had RC Drifting on aswell didn't they??