NOOB ALERT

Pikishapshap

Hey guys, just bought my first car a few weeks ago, VW Lupo SE 1.4. I love it to say the least, there's a few problems with it and it needs a new gearbox but that's all going to be sorted. I don't know what colour it is, i'm assuming its the standard green for SE's but the advertisement said it was Cambridge edition paint? I have no idea. I love the wee thing and it runs fine, sounds a tad rough but that's okay, was wondering what i could do to make it look a wee bit better, I've removed the 1.4 and SE badges on the back so far. Any suggestions welcome :3 Here are some pics, I've talked too long ._.

tumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco1_250.jpgtumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco2_250.jpgtumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco3_250.jpgtumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco4_250.jpg

tumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco5_250.jpgtumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco7_250.jpgtumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco6_250.jpgtumblr_n81rtbPMSu1r4zagco8_250.jpg

Its fresco green, standard paint for the SE, it would say its Cambridge paint because on the continent it was sold as the lupo Cambridge. They aren't the standard SE wheel mind.... I don't know what they are. To make it look better crack out the cleaning stuff and a shorter polo 6r aerial, and possibly the polo 6r rear wiper.

• 3 weeks later...

a couple scrapes and such, a dent in the shape and size of a fist next to the left brake lights :l

I honestly don't know that the wheels are, the dealership i bought it front kept a number of things secret from me :@ however getting a full refund soon >:)

It never came with an engine badge either :l

Fleabay the badge, at first I thought the wheels were concept wheels but they haven't got a VW badge in the centre, don't quote me on that though.

Edited by mattarosa