john's (lower than b4) lupo

Tigz™

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a back box soon, but my badgless grill should arrive on fri.

then ill order my rear spoiler and then my coilovers!!

im gonnae have to save like f*ck next month!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

hey lou, they dont really rub much only wen uve got 2 peeps in the bak and u hit a bump. its been lowered 40mm. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(mite be selling the wheels but im not sure yet)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes your probably right, im only having a laugh mate. My micra is a piece of poop. It's the fastest 1 litre i've ever driven thogh. 16v Twin cam engine. My missus has a 6spd black loop gti and I love it to bits. One day I will buy one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />.

Aye sorry, get upset when people take the piss out of it, its like one of them complex like havin a small dick, suppose you never get over it lol

The Micra is quick though, I had one for two days once, and other than not fitting into the drivers seat it was pretty good.

• 4 months later...

Scottish John has finished fitting his Coilovers.

Now tonight he could stay in to post the pics’ but like a true coily nut he’s driving to meet Paddy to test them out on his way to Perth.

I’m sure you’ll agree, this car looks sweet.

Great ride height John, I think I looks spot on.

thx guys, tested the coil's on the way up to perth and ive got to say that there well worth the cash biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

was taking corners at scarey speeds :shock: plus i just put 2 uniroyal ralleys on the front so the grip was brilliant ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

and it feels great on the country roads up to perth, a guy in a cavvy couldnt keep up thru the bends it was soo great laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />