Adam's Bagged Anthracite Lupo. * BAGGED IT*

Adam_14

Absolutely loving the look of my Head-unit now it's fitted! :thumbup:

It also has bluetooth calling which is cool. See if you can spot the microphone for it in the photo haha :thumbsup:

IMG_9926_zpsb5bc9197.jpg

I need to re-locate the mic for the bluetooth calling as apparently nobody can hear me hahah.

IMG_9932_zps4d27f754.jpg

Cheers, Adam :thumbsup:

Edited by Adam_14

And whats under the sheet?

It's at my friends house, it's a Jaguar XK120 Roadster from around 1953. He's got loads of stunning classic cars!

Just ignore my question :paperbag: the spacers will make it loads better, and the headunit looks really smart!

Sorry!! Didn't see your question! Thanks for the kind comments :thumbsup:

15mm all-round? Curious for more pics if you can.

Just on the rears. I do plan to space the fronts around 5 or 10mm.

For 6J it does space them out nicely!

They're 6.5j but thanks! I think they look pretty good :)

going to any shows? we can be lupo colour friends :P haha looks good man

Hopefully going to a lot!! Looking forward to seeing yours! :thumbsup: Will be going UD

Looking good with the new lights and spacers on!

I see you managed to de tango them in the end then :P

Thanks Josh :thumbsup: Yeah it took me forever! How did you do it in like half an hour!?!

This is coming along nicely. What plans have you got for it or are you goi g to play hush hush like a couple of other people on here

Thank you mate.

Well I might have some wheels very soon actually. 1 needs a refurb so i'm thinking of changing the colour of them... I'll keep the wheels on the down low though and I'll try not to drag it over three pages like Alex did :innocent::innocent::thumbsup:

I'd like to smooth my front bumper and my boot but unsure on costs at the moment. Other than that i'm just trying to keep it clean and do lots of subtle mods until I have a bit more income. But next is wheels and a new boot badge I think

You looking to put the smaller sharan badge in? Sits tidily in the recess. Like it was made for it and VW said. *motherland voice* thiz iz too cool

I'm thinking about it yeah! Love the way it sits in the recess :)

I was guna put 30mm rear spacers on my 7J wheels. unsure now haha

I want to see that hahaha :thumbsup: What is the ET of the wheels?

I'm thinking about it yeah! Love the way it sits in the recess :)

I want to see that hahaha :thumbsup: What is the ET of the wheels?

ordered the 30s :) got B+ hubcentric and shims incase I need to camber. think the et is 35mm but not sure.. guna test fit them as soon as the spacers come but will need arches rolling defo before I drive it..

ordered the 30s :) got B+ hubcentric and shims incase I need to camber. think the et is 35mm but not sure.. guna test fit them as soon as the spacers come but will need arches rolling defo before I drive it..

I look forward to seeing it haha :shades:

i love this colour of the car!!! great car so far

Only just read your post sorry! Yeah it's a great colour! So good when the sun shines on it!

I've just seen that you're from Norwich, you don't support Norwich do you? :angry2: I'm a massive Ipswich fan :clap:

Couldn't wait til the weekend to share my ideas! :innocent:

So last week I bought 4x Porsche Teledials! 5X130 7J ET52.3. in black but not for long :shades:

IMG_1818_zpstyzphcgc.jpg

IMG_9962_zpsd0xpzkb8.jpg

They have near new 165/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza's

IMG_9949_zpshdqt7dcd.jpg

They also came with 4x100 adapters but they were a bit naff to be honest so i'll be buying new ones.

I got such a good deal so I couldn't be happier really! :thumbup:

PLAN:

So my plan is to refurbish the wheels as 2 of them have some bad curb marks and others have a few little chips.

I'm also going to change the colour as i'm not too keen on these wheels in black. I'm thinking of going for a polished colour or a very shiny silver.

I began this morning by wet sanding the wheels until the paint turns flat. After this I'm going to sand and fill the curb marks.

IMG_9965_zpsga0xioph.jpg

Edited by Adam_14
  • Like 1