1.4 tdi Arosa s

cam_d

Yeah we adjusted the rear a bit lower tonight, the adjusters are gonna have to come out.

The rears were the red ones that had faded pink, I personally love the shape of them and I run the car with my sidelights on constantly so they look good illuminated, But the majority of the time i do prefer lupo rears.

IMG_7680_zps9e8c8bd8.jpg

Edited by cam_d

I like it, like the wheels as well - what are they? Black pizza tails look good when illuminated, being round. I think those chrome surround rings make them look cheapish.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah i will do no bother :)

Yeah I have it getting booked in for some paint soon and I can't decide if i want to paint the lower part of front bumper or not...
and wheels will be getting a refurb

new brakes set up going on too, bit of a waste as these ones have done maybe 3k!

Can anyone help me source gti sideskirts?

Yeah i will do no bother :)

Yeah I have it getting booked in for some paint soon and I can't decide if i want to paint the lower part of front bumper or not...

and wheels will be getting a refurb

new brakes set up going on too, bit of a waste as these ones have done maybe 3k!

Can anyone help me source gti sideskirts?

if you sell your old brake set up, let me know! mine are getting shagged

yeah i will do mate, i'll be letting them go for cheap so only issue is carriage

Very pleased with the result, I will upload some better pictures later on, for now here is some iphone pics.
Retrofit projectors today....
F40E5C15-E951-4AEB-A362-3E6A872F121C_zps
6BC72026-937C-42C8-A9A9-08B95D89BF19_zps
E0AC7623-F4D5-4BB3-9B82-01D11E32F9BB_zps
142DD365-324D-4CCA-AE14-E63A522EE0DB_zps
CADC1665-0A4C-44E2-B4EB-55CCBA299624_zps
will get some better results later when it gets dark
A7A4C454-643E-494C-9F9C-E64F20DDE039_zps
Please Comments and Suggestions welcome

To do the lights it cost around £300, It involves removing the glass and the lamp shroud then aligning the projector into the hole and tighten it up.

Then its a case of sorting out the wiring, the kit i used meant the bi xenon would work with my full beam, If you are confident enough to joey mod your lights... then go for it, if not. I would suggest trying to joey mod first.

E55125AA-C8DB-4DB9-B384-27026CC68EEE_zps

CA11BF7D-4664-4564-B50C-43A59DB533A5_zps

12E015E1-ECE6-4120-AD95-3DCD3DDF9A47_zps

6FC9FC4A-39D8-4D13-B443-8E5A6025F5D8_zps

• 2 weeks later...

yeah the speakers are a brilliant upgrade, I highly recommend them, I'm looking to sort out rears and amp them next. my subwoofer is a 12" which IMO is too big and doesnt react fast enough

Ah sweet ill have a look into them, Im still undecided wether to go for speakers in the rear speaker slots, or to go for a sub!