My Dope Whip

LupoLunatic

Right then boys and girls this is the dope whip (1.0 se lol)

storm410uk_3321776.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

storm410uk_3321847.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

storm410uk_3322089.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

storm410uk_3322483.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

the badge is off the boot, and just stuck it in the boot on back of the seat , eventually will make a proper boot build , with neons etc.. so savin the badge for then lol storm410uk_3322379.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ive fitted fox6 evos (15's) sum alloy peddles, neons under dash, alloy tax disc holder, club lupo sunstrip. It aint much yet but iv only just started. Im gonna lower it 40mm untill Iv got the cash to get sum coilovers, and get the bottom of my bumpers painted (oh yeah, and the number plate recess painted due to my reverseing accident!

:0 )

Sound wise, ive just fitted an Alpine mp3 player, a Alpine amp, RF Punch 10inch sub, and Iv got some Kenwood 6x9s to fit, once ive made a shelf...

I lurve them Vee Dub badges by the way...

snds kool, mate lowerin it makes all the difference with bigger wheels, goes round corners lovely. My apex springs only cost me 55 nicker from a place in burm called aldon motorsport and only took half an hour to fit my self, piss easy. Then just get your wheels `re-aligned` and your laughin.. if you want the web address for those springs let us know. The badges are easy to get hold of.

so far i've lowered it, wheels and sum tunes,and sum alloy pedals too, exhaust is comin though !! and lights!!

• 1 month later...

Well the pics of your motor doesnt do it justis Nath, the look you've got going suits the car to the ground. I love how dark the car looks, and how it sounds!!

Top motor mate, got something to aim for now mate!