Red Lupo GTI

Sammdean

• 10 months later...

So it's been a while since i last posted and not a great deal has changed. I've ran a few sets of wheels since last posting,

Fifteen52 Tarmacs 17" 8j et30 all round Tucking colour coded, loved the look and really miss these wheels

WCI cc10 9j et20 all round 

And the current dalies 3SDM 0.05 in white, 9j et 20 all round with a 10mm spacer up front to clear caliper, the concave is incredible. 

And finally the show wheels, Exip mega Custom splits. 15-16" step, 7.5j front 8.5j rear. Soon im going to try and pust 8.5 front and 9.5 rear. 

Smoothed the rear boot handle and replaced the huge badge with a sharan rear badge, yet to fit a popper but it's on my list.

Pop out rear windows have gone in

Also i've landed a spot inside at Ultimate dubs with either WheelWhores or PVW i find out on the day, so i'll see you all there <3 

wheel.jpg

12829125_1085219008196524_4480789999424928523_o.jpg

3sdm.jpg

wci.jpg

smoothboot.jpg

painting.jpg

smoothing.jpg

tarmacks.jpg

13 hours ago, bennyx_o said:

Absolutely love this car. Loved it on the CC10s! Also, not usually a fan of 3DSM 0.05s, but they looks excellent on this

Exactly how i felt Benny haha, hated 3sdms but they've grown on me now, i think it's the concave haha. Thanks man :)